I have many ideas, but I feel that I can't expand themThe last few days I have had some problems, not with coming up with ideas to talk about, but I don't feel capable of explaining them fully
📅 15 Apr 2021 📝 445 words ⌚ ~1 min.
🏷️ ramble | thoughts |
So, I have had some trouble coming up with new themes to bring up and talk about. The last days have been quite normal, and I have had some ideas to share and explore. But, for some weird reason, I end up coming up with excuses to not talk about them or I have some weird fear of people not caring about what I have to say.
However, I have decided to not listen to those thoughts of mine. And talk about whatever I want. This is my blog after all, so I should not be that invested in what others think of me. I don’t really talk about controversial topics anyways, but I think I got to the point where I convinced myself that I only wanted to talk about things that caught the attention of the broader audience.
Not anymore, I talk about whatever I want. There were some excuses and ideas floating around in my mind. But there I was, thinking excuses such as:
- Too many people already talked about that.
- I would need to investigate a lot in order to cover the theme properly.
- I can’t expand this theme to have a decent length.
- It’s Saturday, nobody will read it.
- I already started writing about something else.
- I will get in trouble if I think the wrong thing.
Guess what?. Nobody actually cares, the people who care will read what I said, and that’s what matters,
Anyways, I have many ideas right now, and although I won’t expand them all on this post, but I can do a brief description of what’s to come. Maybe not everything will end up coming to existence, but hey, I do the blogs I want.
- Some talking about Chrono Trigger, my favorite game of all time.
- Talking about how much I enjoy videogame soundtracks.
- How I developed my first game for a week long game jam.
- How I have been going running and cycling more often.
- I kinda switched to Emacs and I have a crisis between it and Vim.
- Talk about Rubik’s cubes or magic as hobbies.
- Promote some of my favorite YouTube channels that ain’t related to Linux.
- Continue to talk about my text adventure game.
- Some other ideas to come.
So yeah. Not a lot of content in this post per se, but hey, I am working on it 😉.
This has been day 32 of #100DaystoOffload, I hope you enjoyed the quick read. I want to be done with this challenge sooner than later, and I am glad I noticed this insecurity of mine, hopefully it doesn’t come back anytime soon. Until the next post.
If you don't see an option to put comments, or if you don't want to, you can contact me ✉️ by clicking any icon in the "Get in touch" section of the bottom of this page.