A quick overview of the tools I love and use, which serve me well for my work and hobbies, most of it is FOSS.
- Void Linux: My current distro, uses runit as init system and xbps as package manager
- Qutebrowser: Minimal-keyboard driven browser baset on QtWebEngine.
- Firefox: Web browser that can be greatly customized.
- Alacritty: My terminal of choice. Fast and minimal.
- Godot: A great game engine, easy to learn, uses its own language, check my games!
- Neovim: A terminal text editor where I write my blogs, edit files and scripts!.
- Pcmanfm: Simple graphical file manager.
- Newsboat: A minimal RSS reader with a terminal interface
- CrDroid: A custom rom.
- F-Droid: A FOSS only app store.
- Newpipe: YouTube front-end with a lot of features.
- Material Files: File manager
- AntennaPod: Podcast aggregator
- Fennec: Firefox fork without Mozilla’s tracking.
- K-9 Mail: Amazing email client with nice features.
- Aegis: Two Factor Authentication app.
- Yuito: A Mastodon client based on Tusky which a few nice additions.
- Syncthing: Sync files accross multiple devices.
- Joplin: Cross-platform Markdown note taking app.
- KDEConnect: Communicate and exchange data between your phone and Linux device.
- Pass: Minimal password manager that follows the UNIX philosophy.
- Thunderbird: A really powerful desktop email client by Mozilla.
- GNU Image Manipulator Program: An image editor similar to Photoshop.
- Element: The only Matrix client that it’s worth using.